Group Hula Lessons
Maui, Oahu, and Hawaii Island
Hula is Hawaii
Inspired by Hawaii. Made by Hawaiians. View our videos »
Group Hula lessons are a lot of fun.
They can turn any party in a truly unforgettable event. At Hawaii Hula Company, we pride ourselves into offering an authentic cultural Hawaiian experience to our valued guests. We love organizing Hula lessons for small to large-size groups. Many often tell us that the Hula lesson was the highlight of their trip to Hawaii and an experience they will never forget. Our dancers are highly experienced in traditional Hula dancing. They are also great teachers. Teaching a group of people the basics of Hula dancing is one of our staff's favorite activities.
Who hires us for a group Hula lesson?
- Families on vacation especially when travelling kids
- Anyone celebrating a special event with friends and family
- Bridal and wedding parties
- Corporate retreats and events
- International and national tour agencies that set up activities for groups
How the group Hula lessons work:
- Our fabulous Hula Dancers come to your location of choice.
- Our team brings costumes, music, fresh flowers and lei to dress the group's participants in Hula attires.
- Our staff shares the History of Hula, what it means and how it is deeply rooted in Hawaiian Culture.
- We show you how to make flower rosettes to pin in your hair.
- Our wonderful Hula teachers start with teaching the basic steps, movements, and hand motions.
- With the teachers' encouragement you will learn to dance Hula to a Hawaiian song.
We represent only the best caliber of talent on Oahu, Maui, and Hawaii Island. Our dancers are born and raised in Hawaii, are trained by Halau and arrive early with music and costumes ready to share Hula with you.
Our only goal is to make your Group Hula Lesson a life experience to remember.